Moriaut

Объявление

Доброго времени суток, Дорогие читатели!
Мы рады приветствовать Вас на ролевой по мотивам книг известной Джоан Роулинг о Гарри Поттере.
Многие разделы нашей ролевой скрыты, поэтому не засиживаемся на главной странице и милости просим в наш мир.
Мы уверены, что здесь Вы сможете найти много интересного.
name name name Hogwarts prisoners. NOX. Marauders era. Marauders. Mischief managed! Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов

Дата: 1997 год, июнь месяц

Время: 18.00 - 23.00

События: Пожиратели Смерти нападают на Хогвартс в то время, как Гарри Поттер с Дамблдором находится в Хогсмиде, возвращаясь из пещеры, где они нашли один из крестражей.

Мы открылись и с нетерпением ждем каждого из Вас! Смело задавайте вопросы и занимайте роли, которые больше всего Вам приглянулись!

Все вопросы, которые Вас интересуют, Вы также можете задать тут: 635121816

1. Прием неканонов ЗАКРЫТ!
2. Форуму СРОЧНО нужны атармейкеры и

мувикмейкеры

!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Moriaut » ☛ Территория Хогвартса » How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hello Members,

I wonder how to reach the consciousness of the Russians and make them realize that every day in Ukraine RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIE and military equipment is being destroyed on a mass scale. Why destroy and demolish when you can build and create a new, better world.
WAR is suffering, crying, sadness and death, do you have any ideas to convince Russians that Vladimir Putin should retire, bask in the sun somewhere in warm countries and end this bloody conflict in Europe.

It is a great idea to select random companies from Russia on Google business cards and add opinions about anti-war content and make people in the country aware that Putin is doing wrong.

Please take a moment to select a random company on the Google map and add your opinion about anti-war content.

It is also worth informing Russians about the possibility of VPN connections because Russia is blocking a lot of content on the Internet and sowing sinister propaganda by not giving people access to real information

Peace be with you!
Thank you
Tomasz Jerzy Michałowski
Poland

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
Give me Litecoin: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Вы здесь » Moriaut » ☛ Территория Хогвартса » How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users